cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ImageClass MF634Cdw Randomly Stops Printing

slaughtersx5
Apprentice

I have a, ImageClass MF634Cdw. I am running Windows 10 Pro. It is a wireless connection. I am the only computer in the house networked to use this printer. At random times, my printer just stops printing... anything. I will send a spreadsheet, document, PDF, JPEG, etc. to print and nothing happens. It could be the first or 100th print job of the day or print for days without incident and then *BAM* nothing; it does not matter. I have to restart my computer entirely, and every document that didn't print finally does so. Additionally, I *cannot* print any Publisher file. I have to save it as a PDF in order for it to print. Please advise. Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

Patrice
Whiz

Hi slaughtersx5.

It is recommended that you uninstall and reinstall the drivers. Please follow the steps below to uninstall the drivers:

* If you are using Windows 10, please type Control Panel in the search bar to access it.

1. On your computer, open [Control Panel] > [Devices and Printers].

2. Right-click on the MF630C Series printer, and then select [Remove Device]. Delete all icons for the MF630C Series printer.

3. Return to [Control Panel], and then select [Programs] or [Programs and Features] > [Uninstall a Program].

4. Double-click on the Canon MF630C Series Driver, and then follow the prompts to uninstall the files.

5. When the uninstall process is complete, restart the computer.

Once the computer is back on, please click the link below to download and reinstall the drivers:

MF632CMFDriverV5401W64usEN.exe

After the drivers have been reinstalled, restart the computer once more. After the computer is back on, and at the desktop, please print a document or image.

If you continue to receive an error, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements