cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ImageClass LBP 622 Cdw

SueH
Apprentice

We purchased this printer in July 2021.  We are a small office and print less than 50 - 75 pages weekly, mostly just text documents.  Our last two black genuine Canon 054 cartridges lasted less than a month.  I have been unable to find a printer setting that would reduce the print quality and possibly extend the life of the cartridges. I feel like the cartridges should last much longer than a month based on our printer usage. 

Do we have a problem with our printer??  Or is there a setting that would conserve ink and make the cartridges last longer?  Please advise.  Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello SueH,

The toner cartridges would go down based on the page count so the time should not be a factor and the print quality would not make a big difference in the page range.. The printer would still be in warranty if it was purchased in July of 2021 and I would suggest contacting our support team at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to assist with checking what is causing the problem and can provide any needed service options.

Announcements