cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ImageCLASS MF8580Cdw Printing double image

BluelimeGraFX
Apprentice

I changed the toner cartridges in my 8580Cdw and now it prints very light and the magenta seems to pring lower than the lines of text causing you to think you need glasses to see it clearly. What causes this and how do I fix it? I have went through the Adjustment/Maintenance area and went through all those settings ie; Auto Correction Settings, Correct Print Color Mismatch, Clean Fixing Unit, Clean ITB, and Clean Feeder. None of that has worked.

I need help since I print bulletins every week for a client and this looks horrible!

1 REPLY 1

James_C

Hi BluelimeGraFX

It appears you have already performed most of the steps Canon would have you do to resolve this type of issue.  At this point, take out the toner and rock it 5 or 6 times to evely distrube the toner.  Reinsert the toner then attempt a print job at this point.

If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements