cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a Canon Image Class MF4450, running Window 10 Pro. want to know how to scan with MF4450?

keeper
Apprentice

with window 10 Pro and a Canon Image class MF4450. Please advice where and how I can use the scan feature of the MF4450?

6 REPLIES 6

MikeyJ
Contributor

I've had the Canon tech remote into my Window 10 machine to fix the problem. Worked once with him on the line. Now broken again.

Same thing!!

Looks like many scanning problems with Canon. BIG problem for them. No fix!!

Hi everyone,

We have an update! Please check the following thread for more information regarding scanning on the network:

http://community.usa.canon.com/t5/Office-Printers/MF-Toolbox-doesn-t-work-on-Windows-10/td-p/147893/...

This patch won't help with the mf4450 will it? I thought they are only USB. That would be great as we've been having issues with our pc's and mf4450's

Capture.JPG

This is all that is available as of 21:03 EST today 6/7/2016, nothing has been updated. We have this issue across 12 computers so far in our company, and we scan from the mf4450 20-30 times per day for all of our incoming invoices...Please come up with an updated driver or some type of fix.

Hi llamonda.

I will be able to assist you.

On July 7, 2016 Canon released another scanning patch that includes USB scanning.  Please click the link below for more information about this update:

Service Notice: Windows Scanning for imageCLASS

If you still experience an error, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi,

Thanks for updating this thread. Next time the issue comes up, I'll give the new patch a try. Just to let you and others know (in case the new patch doesn't fix this particular issue) the way I've been able to resolve it is by opening up services, go to Windows Image Acquisiton service, click properties, go to log on tab, select Local System Account and check the box that says Allow Service to Interact with Desktop. Restart the service (or computer) and bam, it works.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements