cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help>>ImageClass D550 Driver for Big Sur 11.2.3

GarryOak
Apprentice

Hi Guys,

Need help. i brought a new Mac Air with Big Sur 11.2.3 OS last week. 

Canon Website has only up to 11.2.1.. i need the driver please.. i couldn't find it anywhere to download.

thanks in advance guys..

-Gary

Canon D550.png

4 REPLIES 4

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

I suggest trying the 11.2.1 driver.  It may work, but you won't know unless you try.  

It might also be a good idea to contact Canon.  Your device will need to be registered, even if not under warranty in order for you to use the chat function.  It would be helpful if you let them know you are hoping for continued support under Big Sir.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

I always start here:

Sign In - MyCanon

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello GaryOak,

We currently have drivers on our support site for 11.2.3 and you can download them using the link provided below. Usually the drivers made for a version will work on all versions of that OS. The 11.2.3 version will work on 11.2.3 -11.2.9. Once Apple releases a major change to the OS like 11.3.X, I would suggest checking for an updated version of the driver using the same link below.

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/black-and-white-laser/d55...

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hector, don't look now, 11.4 is out.

Announcements