cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 0091: Error during TX on Faxphone L90

ossipee
Apprentice

Hi, when sending faxes, with my faxphone L90   I get an error report 0091: Error during TX. The receiver only receives the top half of the fax page.

5 REPLIES 5

Patrice
Whiz

Hi ossipee.

I will be able to assist you.  However, so that I can best assist you, I will need to gather some more information.  Please reply to the following questions.

1. Who is your telephone service provider?

2.  Does this issue happen when faxing to a specific number, or any fax number?

I look forward to your reply with the information I have requested.  Should you need immediate assistance, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Good Morning

My error 0091 has happened with multiple phone numbers.

Hi chickadee13.

I will be glad to assist you.

So that I can best assist you, who is your telephone service provider?

I look forward to your reply.  Should you need immediate assistance with this issue, please call our telephone technical support group at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I am receiving subject sited problem during fax to every number. please guide how to resolve the issue?

Hi Huma-Mumtaz,

Adjusting the TX and RX start speed can help resolve problems with sending and receiving faxes respectively. These instructions involve entering Service Mode can only be provided by a phone agent walking you though the process.  It is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Announcements