cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Color ImageCLASS MF634Cdw Not Printing Cyan

fehays
Apprentice

Hello,

My Color ImageCLASS MF634Cdw printer appears to be not printing Cyan.  I've replaced the Cyan and Magenta toner cartridges and the problem persists.  I've tried executing the maintenance options, but it says they are unable to complete.

Please see attached scan Google's logo.  This is how it's printing:

google-logo-print.jpg

Here's a link to Google's actual logo.  See the blue missing?
https://www.google.com/images/branding/googlelogo/1x/googlelogo_color_272x92dp.png

Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Patrice
Whiz

Hi fehays.

Does this issue happen if you make a color copy directly at the printer?

We look forward to your reply. If you need immediate assistance with this issue, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hello,

Thanks for your help.  Yes, it still happens with a color copy at the printer.  Anything blue looks pinkish like the Google logo i attached in my post. 

Thank you for your reply.

Please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays). A representative will be able to further assist you.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements