cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon printing all paper pink

cjakubowicz
Apprentice

My Canon MF733cdw is printing all white parts of paper a pink tint. How can I stop this? What is causing this to happen all of a sudden? 

2 REPLIES 2

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Cjakubowicz,

The issue that you are describing could be caused by the drivers/settings that you are using to print or there is a hardware issue. To provide some feedback or some troubleshooting steps, we would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message with the information below, we can provide some assistance.

1. What version of the Mac or Windows operating system are you using on your computer?
  2. What are you trying to print when this happens and from which program?
  3. Do you run into the same issue when you place something on the glass and make a copy?

For a more immediate response, feel free to contact support at 1-800-652-2666, our agents would be happy to help.

Hello Hector I have the exact same printer and when I print in color the entire paper has a reddish tint in it.  Black and white comes out perfect though.  This happens whether I print from my iPhone (AirPrint) or I put something on the glass and copy it.  Color comes out reddish/pink.  I do not use the printer through my computer again I use it to print from my phone.  Model is Canon MF7133C.  The maintenance functions on the printer itself in settings doesn't help.  The toner cartridges were all replaced a few months ago and all show pretty full.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

Announcements