cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon printer MB2720

phart0
Contributor

I am having trouble printing out RED on projects such as copies, business cards, photos, etc. However; when I run a "print test' all look good. I have cleaned the jets, realigned nozzles, etc. All test patterns look fine. It really has me stumped. I know it sounds crazy but everyday printing looks crummy -- orangeish green -- not red.

3 REPLIES 3

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi phart0,

Since the test print page looks good, it sounds like this is a software issue. So that we can best assist you, what version of Windows or Macintosh is installed on your computer? Will also need to know what program you printing from.

We look forward to your reply.

I am printing from a Mac-Mojave 10.14.3. When printing text from MS Word or a photo from Preview>print>canon mb2720, the black text is slightly black/green and the photos have a greenish overall color to them. Yesterday I did a download from the Canon site but am still missing some red/too much green. Thanks for your help. 

Hi phart0,

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issues. Please contact our support group at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST(excluding holidays).

We look forward to hearing from you

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements