cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon imagePROGRAF iPF 765 Not Working At All

Juster
Apprentice

So I recently got this new printer. It's a large format printer and it looks in good shape. My problem is that when you turn it on the LCD panel doesn't come on at all. It's just blank. Also before the printer when it turns on it calibrates but now it just beeps after a few seconds. No lights go on. Really don't know what to do at this point. The LCD panel is brand new so don't know what could be the problem. Never printed on it as I need to get ink, Don't want to spend more money on it if it can't even turn on. If anyone has anything I could try it would be appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Juster,

It is recommended that you call Canon's Contact Center to speak with a Technical Support Representative. There is NO charge for this call. Please dial 1-800-423-2366, Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Eastern Time, excluding holidays.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I called and no help at all. Still having the issue don't know what to do as I don't have warranty on it anymore. 

Announcements