cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon imageCLASS MF731Cdw does not turn on.

dAz1337
Apprentice

Good afternoon everyone, I hope you can help me.
A few weeks ago I bought the Canon imageCLASS MF731Cdw printer for my office, the first 2 weeks worked very well, I was surprised with the ease that it prints and scans.
Yesterday I arrived at the office I wanted to turn on the printer but it did not work, and instead of that only an orange or red light was turned on (images), as I read through a canon web page, the reason is a jammed paper, I tried to see if the reason was that, but I do not see any paper stuck in any place and what worries me is that it does not turn on the small screen either.
I hope you can help me, because it is an important product for my office.

4.jpeg

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, dAz1337!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Patrice
Whiz

Hi dAz1337.

Since the screen is not turning on, we will have to ask you to call in and speak with our telephone support group. Please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST. A representative will be able to further assist you.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements