cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MF743Cdw print outs not sharp

jbourbon
Contributor

I bought this printer because I told my wife who need to prints labels for a small business that this would be the perfect solution for our home office/ children school needs. When she saw it she said no way too big, and I said wait till you see the results.I thought that laser would be very sharp at least sharper then what it's printing. Not to mention that one side of the page seem to be consistently misaligned. The printer in brand new.

Help save my mariage please.

Best,

JB

4 REPLIES 4

Stephen

Hello!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know about any error messages you're seeing, and the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows Vista/7/8/10 or macOS 10.x), as well as the way you connect to your device (USB or WiFi).

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options. 

If you're outside of the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks and have a great day!

MAcbok pro running10.14.6

no error messages. Just poor print quality.

JB

jbourbon
Contributor
MAcbok pro running10.14.6

no error messages. Just poor print quality.

Very unhappy with print quality and color on Labels. I mean it doesn’t even come close to a cheap $100 multifunction inkjet.

JB

Hi jbourbon.

Since the print quality is blurry, I recommend the section of the online manual focused on adjusting the image quality.

While usually not an issue, you may want to double-check the packaging for the paper to which you are printing. Some papers, especially specialty papers, are developed specifically for either inkjet or laser printers. Specialty papers designed only for inkjet may not feed right, and the toner might not fix properly on laser printers.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements