cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MF634 wont scan both sides

vicm333
Apprentice

Greetings,

I bought a Canon ImageClass MF634cdw scanner/printer this year and it was working fine.  I use the Canon MF Scan Utility and it will work when scanning single sided.  However, if I click the box to scan both sides under Settings, then when I try to scan nothing happens.  It "thinks" for a moment then nada.  I've tried restarting and tried changing other settings to no avail.

Any tips?

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

Skipbech
Apprentice

I have the same problem. Any solutions?

Patrice
Whiz

Hi vicm333.

Which version of Windows or macOS are you using? Also, are you able to make a 2-sided copy directly from the feeder? 

We look forward to your reply. If you need immediate assistance with this issue, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I'm running Windows 10.  I put the document in the feeder when i try to scan it - i've never tried to make a 2-sided "copy", so not sure about that.  

I have 3 computers that use the scanner, all are running Windows 10. I can send,and pull 1 sided scans just fine. When I check the scan both sides button in the MF Scan Utility it never starts the scan, and eventually ends with an erroroccured, there is no error code.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements