cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon ImageClass MF726CDW Prints Vertical Yellow line on the left side of the page

patrocle
Contributor

I have the Canon ImageClass MF726CDW and it Prints Vertical Yellow line on the left side of the page.

My i had the printer for 2 years and had no problems printing, with same type of toners.

Now for the last few weeks it started to have those vertical yellow line, is not a line, is like 1 inch wide line on the left side of the page...

Here is a picture:

http://i67.tinypic.com/1z3xqv4.jpg

IMG_4058.JPEG

I pulled the toners out from the tray and the yellow toner is the last one, and i am seeing some yellow mark on the big belt or whatever is called that i guess paper goes on it, i clean some ,but i can not turn it, from the front of the printer, unless a back cover can be taken of and have easy access, and also how to release the belt so i can manually turn it and wipe some .

What you think it maybe?

Thanks for any advice.

10 REPLIES 10

Hi.  If you have followed the suggestions in this thread and are still having the issue you may want to reach out to our support team.  Our friendly, US-based team can be reached at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements