cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon IR c1028 - USB and Mac issues

bluemoon
Apprentice

I have a Canon IR c1028:

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/office/color_imagerunner_copiers/color_imagerunner_c1030_c1031...

I have it USB attached and Network attached. The network attached prinitng works fine but one of my home compouters is habitually attached to my coprporate VPN and so I use USB attachment. I have recently started having issues with printing from the MacBook which runs YOSEMITE as follows:

1. Instal the printer using the driver from the above link (printer appears to be connected and online)

2. Send print job to printer....printer makes a sound in recognition but if you watch the print queue from the Mac you see a cycle of:

Priniting

The printer is not connected

This repeats every time and it does not resolve if you delete the printer and even if you reset the printer subsystem before re-installing

Thanks for ideas ? 

1 REPLY 1

Jason
Whiz

Hi, bluemoon.  Thanks for posting!

While our forum community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products. Instead, your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area!

We hope this helps!

click here to view the gallery
Announcements