cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannon MF236n not seen by computer

Sternya
Apprentice

The printer has been working fine via USB connection to my PC. Now the computer cannot "see" it and says that it is offline.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Turns out that my cable needed to be replaced. The telephone support did a great job helping me deternine that,

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Danny

Hi, Sternya!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or Mac OS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Edition Windows 10 Pro
Version 21H1
OS build 19043.1237
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0

Thinkpad X1 Carbon

Hi Danny:

I supplied the information you requested. Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks,

We were seeking more information so that your fellow forum users could get a clearer picture of what's going on.  If you need immediate help, we recommend calling our imageCLASS printer support line.  They're available Monday through Friday at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666).

Turns out that my cable needed to be replaced. The telephone support did a great job helping me deternine that,

Announcements