cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not print borderless on Pro-4100

sailor2065
Apprentice

New in the forum,  thank you for allow me to be part of this. I bought this  printer in November, Out of the box was deffective, had to call Canon, they send a Tech and some sensor for the ink was replaced. I can not print borderless in this printer, used 4 diferents type of papers,, 4 different softwares, change all posible setting to print borderless and on the left side there is always 2mm white line. Used 24 inch and 44 inch wide rolls. Any subjection. Spoke twice with canon support, the firs time I was told to buy canon paper, I did and the same results. the second time the person said that he will scalate the problem. Please any advised will be appreciate it. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

rich-wang,

There are options for specifying both Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese languages in the Device Settings menu of the printers.

You can also view the online manual at the following link:

imagePROGRAF PRO-4100 Manual

You can change the language of the manual using the drop down menu on the upper left area or the main page.  Manuals for other models can be accessed by using the "Change Product" link at the top of the main page.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Please review the topic in the manual that might help with this issue:

Borders appear in borderless printing

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi Michael, thank you for  take your time and respond my issue. I was on the phone with Canon suport for 1 and half hour and we followed all the different setting on the manual and nothing, still getting the 2mm white line on the left of my prints when I try to print borderless. Supposledly my case is been scalade but I have not heard nothing from Canon yet. Love the printer but I need to resolve that issue. Thank you again.

Hi Michael~
Does pro-4100 or pro-6100.6100s have traditional Chinese interface?
I want to buy,but I need traditional chinese to use,Could you kindly answer me,
thank you!

rich-wang,

There are options for specifying both Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese languages in the Device Settings menu of the printers.

You can also view the online manual at the following link:

imagePROGRAF PRO-4100 Manual

You can change the language of the manual using the drop down menu on the upper left area or the main page.  Manuals for other models can be accessed by using the "Change Product" link at the top of the main page.

Hi Michael~
Thank you!
It's very useful to me
but sorry!
I don't find any button as "Accept as Solution"
Can you guide me how to do it

Hi, rich-wang!  We clicked it for you.  Thanks for posting!

Ok,thank you very much!

Announcements