cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C256i scanning from computer

dada
Apprentice

Where can I find Twain drivers for this printer. I downloaded Color Network ScanGear 2 Tool, but I get a message "Could not connect to the selecteed scanner" when I press "test connection". There is no problem with finding it - the tool finds all Canon devices in my network and the message is the same after trying to connect to them

I use Windows 10.

Printing works fine. I just can't use apps that require scanner, like winscan2pdf and different ones that use direct scanning to them. The case seems to be like with all multifunction devices, that you need additional scanner drivers, but I can't seem to find any. Maybe there are different ones for some other scanner that work with it ?

1 REPLY 1

Porcha
Rising Star

Thanks for posting! While our forum community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products. Instead, your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer and you're in the United States, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area.

If you're outside the USA, visit http://global.canon and choose your country or region from the map for local support.

Thank you!

Announcements