cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong ink cartridge size

Tm828
Apprentice

I have a CP 910 wireless printer, I’ve had it for a few years and have never really had any issues. Now all of a sudden I’m getting two messages at the same time. The first one is saying “wrong paper size” and the second one is “ wrong ink cartridge size” and they came up in the middle of a refill box. I figured a way around the paper part I think but my question is how do I fix the ink issue? I know without a doubt that it is correct. I even put a new one in just I case and the same message came up. I am in desperate need to print, I have new grand babies and need me some photos. I’m trying to make a photo album for the first year for each as a surprise for my kids. And was just starting to print them I think I got about a dozen or so printed when these messages came popping up. So, Thanks ahead for any suggestions, I’m hoping someone else has been through this and can help. 

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Tm828,

What is the ink cassette that you have inserted into your SELPHY CP910?

Have you tried inserting a new ink cassette?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I am using the refill pack for the cp910, it’s the same exact one I have been buying since I got it. And it stopped in the middle of the box, I had already used one cartridge and was in the middle of the second ink cartridge I still have one left and I even tried to switch it to the last new one thinking maybe bad cartridge but no luck. It still gives me the same errors. I haven’t been able to print anything for the last 4 months. 

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Tm828,

Thank you for your reply.  It would appear that your SELPHY CP910 would require service.  To obtain service for your CP910, please log in to your My Canon Account:

https://mycanon.usa.canon.com/signin

Once logged in, click on your CP910

Click on the Product Support button

Scroll to the bottom and click on the Start Repair button

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements