cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re imageCLASS LBP246dw eCarePak Extended Service Plans & Warranty Card

Wolffen
Apprentice

I’m confused about the warranty and extended service available for the imageCLASS LBP246dw B&W laser printer.

Question #1:
Page (4) of the LBP246dw brochure says:
“Canon extended service plans extend standard one-year limited warranty1 support to cover an additional one or two years.”

The following paragraph lists one- and two-year extended service plans as well as  a “Three-Year: 5707B044” and a “Four-Year: 5707B045” service plan.

Is the LBP246dw eligible for the three- and four-year plans or not? If not, why list them as available for this model?

Question #2:
The (1) footnote on page (4) of the brochure the says:
“Warranty program is subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See warranty card for details.” But there is no link to the warranty card so so how can I find out what the conditions and restrictions are?

P.S.: The “Associated Products" box on this “New Message” page is blank because it doesn’t recognize, or will not accept, the LBP246dw model number.

1 REPLY 1

Stephen

Hello!

ECarePAK is available for one, two, three, and four-year plans. This can be seen in a couple of places. On the right side of the product page HERE

Stephen_0-1721058328466.png

And on the eCarePAK site HERE:

Stephen_1-1721058390861.png

I hope this helps, but if you have other questions, please don't hesitate to contact the CarePAK team directly at 1-833-CAREPAK (1-833-227-3725).

click here to view the gallery
Announcements