cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ivy mini printer charging error

MBCC
Apprentice

Hi, I have been trying to charge my Ivy mini printer but everywhere i plug it in at the charging light flashes red and green. I have tried to reset it and changed outlets and chargers but nothing is working. Any advice?

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Please do the following to try and resolve the issue: 

1. Make sure your USB charging adapter and Micro USB cable are within electric standard.

1. AC adapter: 5V/1A or higher (IVY), 5V/1.5A or higher (IVY CLIQ / IVY CLIQ+ / IVY CLIQ2 / IVY CLIQ+2)

2. USB cable: Supplied Canon USB cable (come with the package), or compatible USB cable which can fulfill the current loading as mentioned above.

2. Check that the USB cable and adapter are connected properly while charging.

3. If the charging LED indicator does not light up after connects to USB adapter for more than 5 minutes, please use a pin, or similar item to press the [RESET] button at the bottom of the device while the charging battery is ongoing.

If the issue persists, I recommend you reach out to Canon support. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

click here to view the gallery
Announcements