cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon PIXMA TR150 by USB connection

stryker43
Apprentice

Can I print documents from a Canon PIXMA TR150 via USB, not wireless?

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Yes, you can use a standard A-to-B USB cable to connect to your PIXMA TR150.  Hope this helps!

ihatecomputers
Apprentice

Be sure to plug the cord in the correct direction.  If it doesn't work, plug in opposite direction.

This is an old thread, so your reply is probably pointless. And makes no sense.

Anyway, you CAN'T plug a USB cable in the wrong way, unless you REALLY force it, and you break the computer's A jack doing it.  The B end will not go into the printer if it's turned the wrong way. Period.

Ah- thank you for pointing out my lack of detail - I have a mac and have to use a dongle to plug a regular USB into the Mac.  I used the dongle, so I had a USB-C fitting on both ends. I stuck the dongle end into the printer and the non-dongle end into the computer.  It didn't work.  When I switched it- dongle end to computer, other end to printer- it did work.  I'm not computer savvy, so it took me 4 hours- and searching old forums- to  figure this out- hence posting (my first time ever)- to try to help another ignorant soul who might find themselves in my position.  Thank you for letting me know that I had omitted a critical detail 🙂

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements