Apprentice

i have 2 pixma cannon model and only know the serial number for both

the black one serial number is Lxxxxxxx4

the white one serial number is Kxxxxxxx9

[Masked serial numbers for privacy]

2 REPLIES 2

SamanthaW

Hello,

Both of those serial numbers belong to non-US market printers. We appreciate your participation, however we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA. 

Danny

We should also point out that your Canon printer's model number should be displayed prominently on the top and/or front of the unit. Canon PIXMA printer model numbers typically begin with 1 or 2 letters (such as G, TS, TR, MX, MG, MP, iP, or iX)  or the word "PRO" followed by up to 4 numbers.  All of our web sites, including those of our international colleagues, index their sites based on those model numbers, so if you approach them for help, they'll be able to provide it more readily with the model number than the serial number.

We hope this helps!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements