Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canon support website down?

kvshrao
Apprentice

I get access denied on most pages

6 REPLIES 6

Stephen

We aren't aware of any issues with the Canon USA site. We've tested it, and it's working for us. 

The correct site is HTTP://usa.canon.com

For service and support, you'll want to go to your My Canon Account at HTTP://canon.us/account 

kvshrao
Apprentice

kvshrao_0-1662035903042.png

jessestamm27
Apprentice

I can't access www.usa.canon.com either!

All the webpages are giving me the following error:

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.usa.canon.com/" on this server.

Reference #18.47c3c117.1663802215.975cdc0a

Hi, jessestamm27!  We tested the links you posted on multiple computers, both on and off of our internal networks, and our site came up fine on each.  You may want to try using a different browser or another device.

Hope this helps!

radhazardman
Apprentice

I have been having the same issue since mid-year and, having just purchased and registered a new canon camera, it's very frustrating. I'm getting two main errors:

1. This site-specific error where it denies me access at some point. Here's an image and verbiage:

radhazardman_0-1664032760662.png
"Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://www.usa.canon.com/shop/ink-toner" on this server.
Reference #18.bb3a2f17.1664032334.68959b5"

I have tried different internet browsers, devices from computers to mobile, clearing my cache, changing security settings, and completely disabling ad blockers. I am at a loss of progress with this.

2. The second issue I'm having is that I think my account is somehow associated with a business account. When I am able to access the site for a brief moment, the business section is the only area I can access reliably. When I navigate to the consumer or pro portions of the Canon USA website, I am kicked out with an error that says

"Your account is not associated with this store."

It then logs me out, asks me to log in again, and then -most of the time- proceeds to the access denied page. Either way, this always ends up with an access denied page.

My thoughts are that this has to do with something on Canon's end potentially perceiving the activity as suspicious and locking our IP addresses down for security reasons since I get the same access denial regardless of browser or device. We could really use some help here from Canon support! Please let me know if there is something I haven't tried or if there is someone to reach out to regarding this.

Hi, radhazardman!  We recommend trying a different browser or accessing the site from a different device.  If you're using a VPN, that might also be a complicating factor.  If you continue to have trouble ordering ink from our web site, you're always welcome to give our sales team a call.  They're open weekdays and Saturdays at 1-800-385-2155.

Hope this helps!

Announcements