General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wanting to purchase a new camera

I had the privilege of using a friends Rebel Ts2 this summer & loved it. My sister has one that's a generation older than the one I used. I've tried hers and found it more difficult. I'm not sure if it was the settings they were using or the differen...

Forum Suggestion

Hi Monica & Canon Crew-  I know we are still getting started, but Ive been thinking about how we can make this forum as awesome as possible, and this is something you probably already know, but ultimately, I think you will get the most traffic when t...

Rookie needs help!

I am looking to buy a nice cannon camera. What is the best priced one from $400-$700? And in terms of location to purchase, does it make much of a difference where you purchse it from? What would be the cheapest location to purchase from?  Camara wou...

scatucci by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

What Print lab do you like to use?

this can be for both professional and personal.... what is your favorite print lab?  I usually use millers, but its gotten expensive for personal prints.  I was thinking miller's consumer print lab, MPix, or possibly costco.... i heard they were good...

jaenagle by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements