cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I access my post? People have been answering my questions but I can't reply.

Schotland
Contributor

Screen Shot 2022-10-25 at 4.47.58 PM.png

7 REPLIES 7

Schotland
Contributor

I have messages from Waddizzle, FloridaDrafter and shadowsports  Sorry Guys I can't read them.

SamanthaW

It looks like the post you replied to was removed after you received notifications! If it is found to be an ok thread, it will be re-established. 

Schotland
Contributor

Well it was a 5 year old thread. It was about when Canon made audio speakers.

Canon SB-A100 Subwoofer  I am trying to find a manual.

I hope it wasn't the link I posted that got it removed, although I don't see why. It was a 5 part story on Canons venture into sound equipment back in the 1990's. I got an email notice when Waddizzle responded, and when I tried to find it, it was a goner 🙂

I, for one, found it very interesting and it had contact info for the guy who wrote the article, who was a "Canon Audio" employee. His name is Phil Ward and worked for Canon Audio until 1996 when they went out of business.

Newton

EOS R5, R6, R6II. RF 15-35 f/2.8L, 50mm f/1.2L, 85mm f/1.2L, 100mm f/2.8L Macro, 100-400mm, 100-500mm L, 1.4X.

Yes I have seen his posts.  It's interesting there is no mention of the subwoofer.    Thank You!

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Click the Canon Logo near the top of the page.  Or click this link.

https://community.usa.canon.com/

Cheers

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

And that does what?

Announcements