cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice Prompts

CFORED
Contributor

I can not get through Canon's voice prompts to a live representative at 1-800-652-2666

7 REPLIES 7

Danny

Hi, CFORED!

Our forum community may be able to help you if you need support with a Canon product.  Let us know which Canon product you've got and what kind of problem you're experiencing with it.  We're confident we can get you the assistance you need!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

I have a Canon MX 922 I'm getting to be 200 error I've tried all the YouTube tricks and it will not print needs repair or exchange please help Reggie

Welcome to the Canon Forums!

The Forums aren't intended for immediate assistance. If your question is of an urgent nature,click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside of the USA, please click HERE to find your support options. 

Canon's new tech support voice mail saves the company money in drop customer calls.

Not at all.

You're just required to register your product and the phone number you're calling from to speak with a representative. That, and our support line is closed on the weekend.

Most products are only covered by free phone support during their warranty period. 

You can verify your registration and see your phone support entitlements at canon.us/account

That's your opinion. Where were you when I called Cannon's tech support?

Reggievision
Contributor

after warrenty  we dont exist to them!  canon that is,  I have a beautiful mx922 love it until the b200 error not able  to get any help or anyone on the phone once they see date of purchase there is a phone loop  that leads to a hangup unbelievable ! outrages been a canon customer for years running 4 of there printers right now feel so stupid want  repair or replacement please 

Announcements