cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble registering for CPS

eswanzey
Apprentice

AI this

Gotta' blow off some steam about my experience on CPS this morning. I was a Platinum CPS for years but let it lapse and am now trying to get it going again. After logging in to my CPS account, I tried to do all of the following, and all of them failed.

• register some new gear I had purchased (AJAX hung when I tried to skip CarePAK activation)
  • subscribe to a CPS plan (AJAX hung on step 3)
  • arrange a new repair order ("required fields missing" when the fields in question are filled in)
  • add my current address to the address book (generic "try again" error)
  • delete 5 redundant addresses in the address book (generic "try again" error)
  • set a new default address (generic "try again" error)

I tried to find a phone number for phone support, couldn't find any. Tried to find a way to issue a formal support message via form or email, nope, not that I could find. The only avenue seems to be this generic community forum that nobody at Canon pays any attention too, much less anyone at CPS.

When I was an active Platinum member a few years ago, the CPS experience was top tier. Today's experience? Bad in every way. 

2 REPLIES 2

Ron

Hello eswanzey,

We are sorry to hear of your CPS renewal trouble.  A CPS support agent can provide direct assistance and help you with the account.  You can contact them at 1-877-277-8122 (1-877-CPS-8122).

eswanzey
Apprentice

Bless you, Ron, oops, no, now everyone says 'ppreciate you! Or they end their sentence with a Britbit, yeah?

Anyway, thanks Ron!

Announcements