cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Order Got Cancelled By Canon

Charsy7
Contributor

I have placed online order for DSLR Camera through Canon Official website , I have received email stating my order is placed but after few hours I got another email trigger stating my order was got cancelled. there is no explanation for cancelling my order by canon.
This Happened twice and twice the amount is withdrawn from my credit card .

Is there any specific reason for this from canon ?

7 REPLIES 7

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Happy Holidays. There is no way we can answer this question. I suggest you contact Sales on Monday morning,

To check your order status or place an order, sign in
or create an account or call 800-385-2155.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Charsy7
Contributor

I am not happy about canon service. No Notice/ No proper explanation canon just cancelled my order.

Order Details.

1.JPG

[Screenshot modified to cover up personal information.]

Charsy7
Contributor

No Proper response or Explanation for Order Cancellation by Canon. It looks like bunch of idiots running the company without knowing how to treat customers.

Charsy7
Contributor

I should have gone through customer feedback section before ordering something in canon website, why do u guys runs online portal when you cant support it properly.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

The kit is showing in stock, so you'll need to contact sales as I mentioned above. There is no way anyone here can tell you what happened. I know how you feel. You wait and a great deal comes along and then problems. Canon will take care of you and the problem I'm sure of it. Do call sales for assistance.

I'll alert the web services team you had an issue.

shadowsports_0-1669328046915.png

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Danny

Hi, Charsy7! We can understand your frustration and we encourage you to try to place a new order for the same items as long as they're in stock. If you have further questions, you can reach our sales team weekdays and Saturdays, including today on Black Friday, at 1-800-385-2155. They'll be happy to help you!

Charsy7
Contributor

Shadow Post / Danny.

Thanks for the response. I have called sales team to place the order again for the 3rd time, Order Status is still on Pending Status. Lets c how it goes.

Thanks for the support.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements