cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My image Garden

Jasper1
Apprentice

I scan items to be submitted for med claims. As a result of scanning My Image Garden pops up and the scanned item is there. and I drag the scanned item to a folder where I keep the scanned items. This isnt a big deal. The problem is I cant figure out how to delete photos or scanned items from My Image garden. I double click on the item, it opens in another screen, I can delete it there and when I close the screen it tells me I will be unable to recover the item, I click yes. When I go back to the scanned photos screen where all my scanned items are  the item is still there. Any help is appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Jasper1,

What version of Windows are you using?

If you are using a Mac, what version of OSX is installed?

What is the model of Canon product that you own?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Canon printer is TR 8520 Pixma

OS Mojave 10.14.6

Greetings,

Start here...

My Image garden MAC User Guide

Select Preferences... in the My Image Garden menu of My Image Garden to display the Preferences dialog.

Click the Advanced Settings Tab

Location of Scanned Images...  This is the path to where your Scanned images are saved.  Open there and delete.

IG Scan Path.png

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

di leave location of temporay files allow ? I delete the string in "location of scanned images" and search for and added where I want images to go. I had created a file called "scans." Then scanned a item, it went to My Image garden.

Still trying to figure out how to delete items in image garden.

Announcements