cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventory Fulfilled?

bedazs
Contributor

How long do you usually get stuck with this status? My items have been showing this for more than a week now...

23 REPLIES 23

At that price I'm expecting they placed you, your wife, and the kids on the moon for at least an hour with a nice soundtrack in the background! Dang lol. I'm hoping you will get a notice of shipping today or tomorrow and we can all look back at this and laugh. Like Santa style laugh. Hohoho.

Well done... I am happy for you guys... mine is still on the same status from December 2. Merry Christmas to you all.

That's disappointing to hear bedazs. I hope maybe this week you'll get some news on what's going on with your order. And if not, maybe get some info on what your options are at this point. There has to be some sort of rule that protects customers from this type of thing. Good luck and Merry Christmas to you.

I don't know how i missed the big red type but I missed this earlier. Congrats davelightfritz! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Good luck with that. I ordered a refurbished SL3 kit directly from Canon at the beginning of November. Got my camera on the 4th of November but got the wrong charger and battery. Battery was fixed but have been waiting for 42 days now for a charger. Customer service has repeatedly assured me that the charger will be there in "5-7 days" even if they have to pull it out of another box. So far, 42 days later, crickets.

Announcements