cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm unable to reset my Canon Account password

aabutler727
Apprentice

I've had my Canon Account since 2013, and it has been a while since I logged in. When I attempt a password reset, I never receive an email to reset my password. I've been attempting it at least 7/8 times and I have checked my spam, junk, and trash folder for my email.
Any suggestions on how to navigate this problem so I can access my account?

5 REPLIES 5

Stephen

Hi there! 

I see your account, and I see that it was updated today, but I don't see any registered products. Is that what you're trying to do?

I just want to be able to login. I made a purchase by phone today and my account address was updated, however, when try to reset my password so I can register my CarePAK, check the order status. I'm not receiving the password reset email. I was sent a temporary password from the account team. When I use that it's supposed to take me to a screen that will allow me to reset my password, however when I login and use the temporary password, it just cycles through the same screen and I'm asked to enter my email address and password again. No reset 🙂 

Stephen

Gotcha. Since they were manipulating your account earlier, I'd say give it an hour or so. If it doesn't roll through the system, give them another call. They may need to put in a trouble ticket to have your account re-created. It's not a problem; it's just something that our corporate IT folks have to do manually for you. 

I do not have a number to call. Can you provide that for me? 

Certainly! The sales team can be reached at 1-800-385-2155! 

Announcements