cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot view My Orders Page - Your Account is not associated with this store. Please try again...

drclawscat
Apprentice

Hi I have a web login issue, after I'm logged in click on the my orders page always logs me out and displays the attached message. if I try to login again it won't work.  I can only login via the top right of the page.  Login via the main area of the browser always loops me back to this error.

I think there is some kind of conflict since I placed an order over the phone while I was simultaneously creating an account and the account rep was associating my phone order with the same email.  Either way I can't see my orders page and once I'm logged in it always shows 3 items in cart.  As soon as I click on the cart icon it logs me out and gives me the same message.

I called sales and they logged an error ticket which only had the webmaster support a password reset request which did not fix it.

drclawscat_0-1665627884343.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

We are certainly sympathetic to your plight, but Canon is the only one who can solve this for you.  In the end, a new account might be the answer.  My account doesn't show any of my previous orders, which go back 6 or more years.

shadowsports_0-1666358101383.png

I don't know what the cut off is.  The products are registered and appear in My Products, but non of the items purchased directly from Canon remain in My Orders.

The issue is with SSO or SAML as indicated.  I hope they can figure it out for you.    

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Danny

Hi, drclawscat!  We recommend staying in phone contact with our sales team as they can assist you with any pending orders you may have while they resolve the login issue you're encountering.

Hi Danny, thanks I don't have any open orders right now, but just want my web account fixed so I can see my past orders thanks.

Our sales team can help you with that, too.  They're available weekdays and Saturdays at 1-800-385-2155.

We look forward to your call!

Hi the sales team put in an error request that resulted in me getting a password reset link.  That did not fix the problem, I still can't login to the 'my orders' tab or 'carepak activation' tab, it gives me the following message about not being associated and will log me out and no longer accept my login,unless I login from the top right and get back to the my account page.  There is something wrong with the credential management on the site.

drclawscat_1-1666316854286.png

drclawscat_0-1666316794921.png

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

We are certainly sympathetic to your plight, but Canon is the only one who can solve this for you.  In the end, a new account might be the answer.  My account doesn't show any of my previous orders, which go back 6 or more years.

shadowsports_0-1666358101383.png

I don't know what the cut off is.  The products are registered and appear in My Products, but non of the items purchased directly from Canon remain in My Orders.

The issue is with SSO or SAML as indicated.  I hope they can figure it out for you.    

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thanks a lot Rick!  Appreciate the help on the forum, I'll try one more time with Canon and will just live with it if they can't fix it.  I think it prevents me from ordering directly from the site since when I login after adding items to cart it won't accept my login.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements