cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy with Canon service

AtticusLake
Mentor
Mentor

I guess people post mostly when they have problems, so I thought I'd share a positive experience I've had, just for contrast.  I do know that not everyone has it all go smoothly, but I did, so here's my story.

Also I seem to see a lot of posts from people with broken cameras who seem to be desperate to do anything except get it repaired. Maybe the repair option isn't so bad.

Anyhow, my C70 developed a fault, and -- luckily -- I had 2 weeks of the 2-year warranty left, so you can bet I got it booked in pretty sharpish. They sent me a shipping label to print, and I dropped it off at a UPS store on a Monday morning. I got it back in my hands 9 calendar days later (yesterday), all fixed and great.

They sent me regular updates during the process, which was nice. The only wrinkle was the process to pay for the return shipping (£7.99); the web link didn't work, and I had to call them. Apart from that, overall a great experience. Thanks Canon!

2 REPLIES 2

Tintype_18
Authority
Authority

Thanks for the positive review. Along those same lines, I have been around the hospitality industry since 1964. I always try to give a positive remark to the restaurant manager. All they hear are the negatives, either in person or on the social media.

John
Canon EOS T7; EF-S 18-55mm IS; EF 28-135mm IS; EF 75-300mm; Sigma 150-600mm DG

stevet1
Whiz
Whiz

Service after the sale is what has made me a Canon user for life.

Steve Thomas

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements