cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did anyone bought New Canon Advanced Handbook?

Yee_photo_us
Apprentice

After I had done reading this Advanced Handbook, I felt so disappointed that this book only provided some basic shooting technique of photography and most of the pages are talking about photshop editing. Does anyone know any better Canon book of advanced technique?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

@yee_photo_us

Canon provides online resources to help photographers of all skill levels.

Canon U.S.A., Inc. | All Topics

Pick your skill level

shadowsports_0-1650426277576.png

Consider your audience.  Welcome to the forums.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

What kind of "Advanced Techniques"? To some people that simply means "M" mode.

I talk about advanced technique, I believe I don't get any replies from entry level people. But, thanks. And thanks again to remind me that most of the people can hold a dsl is already treat themselves as a professional photographer.  

Kvbarkley, I defined advanced technique mean everything a photographer learned and how a photographer master the equipment he is using to capture pictures. I will say it is more than just a "M" mode.  We are in 21st century, we should have a little break through in technique other than technology.

Kvbarkley, interesting question? May I ask how many kind of advanced techniques do you know?

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

@yee_photo_us

Canon provides online resources to help photographers of all skill levels.

Canon U.S.A., Inc. | All Topics

Pick your skill level

shadowsports_0-1650426277576.png

Consider your audience.  Welcome to the forums.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thanks for the  link, I know where I should get my attention to.

You are right, I should tread lightly.

Announcements