cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CarePAK extension after 2 years?

janicelouise
Apprentice

Hi There,

I want to purchase a Carepak for my new R5. If I purchase the 2 year, would I be able to extend or purchase another Carepak after the 2 year?

Just trying to see what works for my budget at the moment. 

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

Stephen

Hi, Janice!

I like to think of CarePAK PLUS like AppleCare. You have your normal limited warranty that covers your camera for things that might happen and would be covered by THE WARRANTY  (I.e., a manufacturing defect). CarePAK Plus runs alongside your warranty and covers above and beyond the warranty, including accidental damage, normal wear and tear, maintenance, image recovery, free shipping, 5-day turnaround guaranteed, and NO DEDUCTABLE!

It's even transferrable (the original warranty isn't), so if you sell your camera, or give it away, you can also transfer the CarePAK. 

You can only purchase CarePAK Plus within 90 days of purchase.

I highly encourage you to take a look at the CarePAK Plus site HERE. It goes over everything I mentioned above in detail, and so much more. You'll also see the CarePAK team's direct contact info at the bottom of the page, so if you have any other questions at all, you can reach out to them, and they will gladly answer them for you! 

Announcements