Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canoscan 5600f Negative holder?

New Contributor

My friend gifted me a scanner, and it's a great scanner but I would wanna use for scanning film but I dont' have the negative holder? Is there anywhere i can either buy or something to get one? Are there like generic scanner film holders on amazon?


thanks in advance 


Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Jamesxiii,


The CanoScan 5600F was retired in Jan 2019 so there are no replacement negative holders from Canon. You may find one online sold by a third party.


Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.