cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Photocopier Technician Certification Program

afirshad08
Apprentice

Hi, i am working as a technical service engineer in canon authorised service center in india. now i want to pursue the canon authorised certification program for photocopier technician from canon. please guide me to achieve this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Stephen

Hi afirshad08!

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation; however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We do not have any information regarding operations in India.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Stephen

Hi afirshad08!

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation; however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We do not have any information regarding operations in India.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Good day sir,

Thanks for your kind and useful reply regarding my inquiry. As your suggestion, i will go through the given link. Thanks again. Take care.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Search for Canon ATSP Certification Programs.  Speak to your manager.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Good day sir,

Thanks for your valuable reply. As your suggestion, i will check with my Manager. If any cross suggestion or further details, please help me through this portal. Have a great day ahead. 

amos_brittani
Apprentice

Hey if you want to do certification coure there are n number of courses available on google both online as well as offline

Barcode Label Maker by : https://www.barcodelabelmaker.org

airshad
Apprentice

Hi Mr. Amos,

Thanks for your kind and informative reply. Can you please suggest any certification course online...

Announcements