cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon B2B2E

mannyfresh79
Apprentice

Hi all, I have a Canon B2B2E account and I'm having issues logging in. When I login with my account. I'm not seeing my company header on the site, nor do I see any discounted prices. The last time I tried to get help from Canon, the rep told me to call Canon to place an order. That's helpful, but I also need to be able to see the prices before I call. Is there someone that can help me get this fixed permanently?

2 REPLIES 2

James_C

Hi, mannyfresh79!

Our sales team will be happy to help you with your account. You can get in touch with them at 800-385-2155 or chat (when available) at http://canon.us/SalesHelp - the chat bubble will be at the bottom right. They're open from 9 am to 9 pm (ET) Monday through Saturday.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi James, thanks for replying. I tried the chat and also calling Canon... neither were able to help. I contacted HR at my company and they're working with Canon to resolve it. I'll post again when it's been resolved.

Announcements