cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon 9000F - Advance Settings?

MarcusUD
Apprentice

Seems I can only use advance setting when scanning while using Photoshop. It's too cumbersome to scan in that program. Lots of photos to scan, but I want them scanned with a preset 'advance' setting. Does the scanner not come with a program that will allow me to scan with the advance setting??? Can anyone suggest a more streamlined program (if it doesn't) that I can scan with using the advance settings. Image Garden does not seem to allow it either. Any help would be appreciated. Just paid more for a scanner because I thought I was getting a better product.

3 REPLIES 3

Ebony
Rising Star

Hello MarcusUD,

Advance settings can be found when using ScanGear (scanner driver). Use ScanGear to make image corrections and color adjustments when scanning photos or documents. ScanGear can be started from MP Navigator EX or an application.

Follow these steps to start ScanGear (scanner driver) from the Navigation Mode screen of MP Navigator EX.

1. Start MP Navigator EX and open the Navigation Mode screen.

2. Point to Scan/Import and click Photos/Documents (Platen).
The Scan/Import window opens.

3. Select the Use the scanner driver checkbox, then click Open Scanner Driver.

The ScanGear (scanner driver) screen appears.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

How as a Product Expert can you suggest to do this. MP Navigator EX is incompatible with this scanner driver. It did not come with the scanner. When I downloaded it and started it it says "The scanner driver supported by this software is not installed"

Hi MarcusUD,

The MP Navigator program is the scanning program that comes with the CanoScan 9000F; do you happen to have the CanoScan 9000F Mark II?

If this is a time-sensitive matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements