cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera Bag for 2 EOS 6D Bodies & Accessories

stlouisblues
Contributor

Hello:

I am looking for a shoulder-type camera bag to keep my 2 Canon 6D bodies with attached lenses ... one 6D with a EF3.5-5.6 24-105mm lens and the othe 6D a EF 70-300 mm IS II USM lens with a Canon BG-13 Battery Grip.

Any suggestions? I may have to use two bags.

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

You want the Domke F-7, I think.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

I use a Lowepro Magnum 400 AW.  Carrying two full frame bodies with attached lenses will not be a small bag.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

"Any suggestions?"

Yes I do, I think you would be better served by a backpack.  Several very good ones out there.  Around a $100 bucks you can get a backpack that will carry two full size bodies and several lenses.  Plus your tripod and laptop.  And, the best part, you will be able to carry it all day without fatigue.  No shoulder bag offers that.

Check out the Manfrotto Street Series Camera Backpack pr maybe the Lowepro ProTactic 450.  Up it to a couple hundred bucks check out the Vanguard Alta Sky 51D.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

@ebiggs1 

Check out the Manfrotto Street Series Camera Backpack pr maybe the Lowepro ProTactic 450.  Up it to a couple hundred bucks check out the Vanguard Alta Sky 51D.

The Lowepro Protactic Series are very good backpacks, but it seems to be discontinued line of products, which means you can get them at discounted prices compared to their initial list prices.

Neither of the Manfrotto and Lowepro bags listed above can carry two pro-size bodies with attached lenses.  The Manfrotto cannot even carry one without an attached lens.  The Vanguard bag falls short of the mark, too.  None of them can carry two pro-size bodies with attached lenses, especially one the size of a 70-200mm f/2.8.

Like I said above, any bag capable of meeting the requirement will be a fairly large bag,  It could become quite heavy when loaded with gear, and heavy to carry as a walk around bag.  

While backpacks tend to run larger, they also tend to be more cumbersome when it comes to accessing gear.  You must take it off, and set it down.  Many shoulder bags, including messenger bags, allow for easier access to contents without having to set the bag down.  But, again, carrying two pro-size bodies with attached lenses will require a sizeable bag.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."
Announcements