cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Is A Camera Company, Too

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

The Canon apps have a long history of nor working very well on Apple smart phones and computers.  Apple updates to the Operating Systems will “break” the Canon apps 3-4 times per year.  Canon is not the only company whose applications are constantly “breaking” while applications from other companies seem to continue to work just fine.

I’ve always felt that Apple does this on purpose because Apple wants you to buy their cameras, not third party cameras made by Canon or Nikon.  So they make it harder to use third party cameras on their smart devices and computer.

I have attached a screenshot of an article that discusses the topic of Apple being a highly competitive camera computer.  The name of the web site has been removed.

142D0D94-DD16-4AEB-AF6E-60694A424A76.jpeg

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."
1 REPLY 1

PeterFR
Apprentice

Well iOS or Android are probably the most advanced software since computer exists.

So I would be very careful before making this kind of assumption.

I'm not a native English speaker, however I would like to say that somehow I get your point, but things are probably more complex than just company A versus company B.

Also, I would like to read the article but it seems that it's not visible for me.

click here to view the gallery
Announcements