Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Image Browser Ex ver 1.5.2.8

Following recent update to Image browser Ex Ver 1.5.2.8  (confirmed) when I open up Image browser from the desktop shortcut the splash screen shows only Ver 1.5.2. It goes through the opening loading startup (i.e 20% 40 % etc to 100%) but freezes once it gets to 100% and shows just shows "starting "on the splash window and refuses to go any further into the program. I also run Zoom Browser Ex as I find its user interface a bit more user friendly when it comes to sorting and organising images particularly for shrinking of images for mailing. I am wondering if I need to do a complete uninstall of the current version, and if so will the images I currently have in IB Ex be lost..  I regularly back up my images but want to avoid the tedium of having to reinstall them into their various folders/dates etc in IB Ex. Also, Would I need to go to a previous restore point. Your help is appreciated in this.