cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is Picture Style on 60D

jaymack
Enthusiast

I'm relatively new to Canon 60D and for the life of me, cannot find the "Picture Style" icon. There seems to be an circular sort of icon but I simply cannot find it. It allegedly shows Standard, Portrait,etc. I found raw and jpeg icons but not Picture Style. I know it's probably easy to find but I spent 40 minutes so far with no luck.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Okay, thru just basic trying, I discovered what I need. I turned the knob to P aka Program AE and voila, there it was, the Picture Style. Sometimes I wish I could go back to my trusty Nikon FTN which served well as a news camera with simple buttons and good old experience.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

cale_kat
Mentor

Have you checked the ownerer's manual? I'm don't mean to be rude but you're going to be refering to it a lot with this camera.

If you mean how do you select settings "optimized" for portraits, landscapes, etc. I think chapter 2 in your manual covers that.

Good luck.

Thanks, I read the manual but I can't find the icon that leads to the Picture Style, I've been using cameras professionally for 40 yrs, but new to Canon. It's very frustrating, The actual term on Pg 90 of the manual says "Picture Style". Maybe I'll just go to a camera store like Samy's here in LA. It's not the first time either, they print icons the size of an ant.

Okay, thru just basic trying, I discovered what I need. I turned the knob to P aka Program AE and voila, there it was, the Picture Style. Sometimes I wish I could go back to my trusty Nikon FTN which served well as a news camera with simple buttons and good old experience.
Announcements