Canon Community Canon Community

Frequent Contributor

60d unlock button

Hey guys I'm new to this forum but new to my camera although something is bugging me and I can't figure out what's wrong. My Aperture control locks up in manual mode. I can only control Shutter speed and iso. The unlock button unlocks it but I don't want to have to unlock it every time I want to use it. It never happen before. I've been using the camera for a bout 2 years
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: 60d unlock button

@Tsleel2811 wrote:
Hey guys I'm new to this forum but new to my camera although something is bugging me and I can't figure out what's wrong. My Aperture control locks up in manual mode. I can only control Shutter speed and iso. The unlock button unlocks it but I don't want to have to unlock it every time I want to use it. It never happen before. I've been using the camera for a bout 2 years

It appears that you have inadvertently enabled the Lock option in the menu (yellow wrench # 2).  The default is disable.  You can go in and change this to disable or do a reset to default.

Capture.JPG

================================================
Diverhank's photos on Flickr