cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the R100 compatible with EOS Webcam Utility Pro

bhauser
Contributor

When I purchased this, I was told that I could use it as a webcam.  Now it doesn't seem to show up as a source in the webcam utility.  I just get the splash screen.  the webcam utility can connect to it over WiFi, but it does not show up as a source.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anonymous
Not applicable

The paid Webcam Pro version states that it supports one wireless connection. The EOS R100 is not on the list for compatibility with the Webcam Utility though. This page lists the compatible cameras.

https://www.usa.canon.com/cameras/eos-webcam-utility?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIppil8aiHgAMVEkZyCh0DewV3EAAYA... 

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

Thanks Waddizzle,

I don't see any USB settings in the camera menus.  I'd use this as a temporary solution, however I do need to get they wireless video feature working for my application.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Make sure that Wi-Fi and Bluetooth is turned off in the camera when using a USB cable.

Thanks 5DIV,

I did try to make a cabled connection to the camera.  I turned off both wifi and bluetooth and the camera still shows up as an SD card on the computer.  The camera itself displays a computer and a battery icon, with the menu system being unresponsive.

click here to view the gallery
Announcements