cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS Webcam Utility only works on EOS Utility application (Canon EOS 750D)

zzz1
Apprentice

Hi,

I'm currently using a Canon EOS 750D and have been trying to use the EOS Webcam Utility for days now, but the live view doesn’t show on my camera or in Zoom. I’ve searched everywhere for solutions and tried everything, but still no luck. I'm sure the software supports it since the Canon EOS 750D is listed on the compatible cameras page as the Rebel T6i.

I’ve disabled the Wi-Fi setting on the camera, updated the firmware, and closed EOS Utility. There is no cable or camera logo; it just displays "EOS Webcam Utility." However, the camera shows a live feed when I use EOS Utility 3.0. I also see that my computer recognizes it as a camera device and even shows my camera’s name in the Device Manager. (It also appears under portable devices, and the camera shows a PC logo, if that helps.)

Any suggestions or possible fixes would be greatly appreciated. It’s been quite frustrating.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

zzz1
Apprentice

I found that it works fine on my friend's computer, but not on mine.

Danny

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the temporary unavailability of our services due to server migration. We're happy to let you know that everything is back up and running smoothly. Please contact support if you are still experiencing issues. They're at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666), Monday through Friday. Thank you for your continued support!

click here to view the gallery
Announcements