cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS Webcam Utility Pro doesn't recognize subscription

road1show
Apprentice

I have an active subscription to Webcam Utility Pro, but the software says I'm on the free version. I have already called the support team -- they said it was because my camera wasn't registered. I registered it, and the problem remains. I have tried reinstalling the software, downgrading to an old version, signing in and out of my account, restarting the computer, cancelling and resuming the subscription. What else can I do? 

3 REPLIES 3

HunterG
Apprentice

I'm getting the same thing today as well. I hit upgrade, login, and it still won't recognize. I confirmed i have an active subscription through the canon website

Hazel_T
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi road1show,

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your EOS Webcam Pro subscription. Looking at the trouble shooting you listed you've done most of the general trouble shooting we would recommend. For an issue with a subscription getting recognized on your account we would recommend calling the phone support team at 1-800-652-2666 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern time Monday through Friday. For security reasons we do not recommend posting personal account details on the forum, so for further trouble shooting in this case it would be best to call the phone support team to trouble shoot your account.

Danny

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the temporary unavailability of our services due to server migration. We're happy to let you know that everything is back up and running smoothly. Please contact support if you are still experiencing issues. They're at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666), Monday through Friday. Thank you for your continued support!

click here to view the gallery
Announcements