cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I make time lapse photos play in a movie

tony1
Contributor

i figured out how to use eos utility to do time lapse photos but how do i stitch the pics together to watch the time lapse photos

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

tony1,

This is possible using our newer ImageBrowser EX software.  If you do not already have it installed, you can download it here.

In ImageBrowser EX, select each image, then click Edit and select Edit Movies.  The MovieEdit Task window will appear, guiding you through the process.  You can add images, arrange them, add transitions and audio as well.

This didn't answer your question? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi, tony1!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

sorry i use windows 7 and a eos rebel xti

tony1,

This is possible using our newer ImageBrowser EX software.  If you do not already have it installed, you can download it here.

In ImageBrowser EX, select each image, then click Edit and select Edit Movies.  The MovieEdit Task window will appear, guiding you through the process.  You can add images, arrange them, add transitions and audio as well.

This didn't answer your question? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks for the help ,Mike and you guys make a great camera I am looking forward to learning all its greta functions
Announcements