cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error 30 on rebel t3

vhare
Apprentice

Today my rebel t3 started displaying error code 30 ( shooting not possiable due to error. Turn camera off the on or reinsert battery which i have done several times with no sucess. when i push the sutter button down the camera takes  a picture which i verified by turning the camera off and on again. when i do this i can review the picture  in the display.

6 REPLIES 6

Peter
Authority
Authority

Peter, that link won't work for me.  Not sure if it's good.

@jazzman1 wrote:

It works fine for me (and it's unlikely that Peter has had time to change it). The referenced article is a bit depressing, though - replete with handwringing whines from "photographers" who went into weddings and other serious events without a backup camera.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

@RobertTheFat wrote:

@jazzman1 wrote:

It works fine for me (and it's unlikely that Peter has had time to change it). The referenced article is a bit depressing, though - replete with handwringing whines from "photographers" who went into weddings and other serious events without a backup camera.

Thanks Bob, now it's working for me too.  Surprised to hear that.  

Richard
Product Expert
Product Expert
Hi vhare, I recommend contacting us. For contact options, please go to this site: http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/standard_display/contact_us_consumer
Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

Canon's instruction is to remove the battery for an hour, put the battery back in.  If it still give the error, it needs Canon Service.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements